Financing for Hotels and Hospitality Properties
As the No. 1 SBA 504 hotel lender in the U.S., TMC Financing is a great source for hospitality financing.
- Unlike SBA 7(a) financing, the 504 program does NOT have a maximum loan amount. At TMC, we have financed projects in excess of $25 million in total project costs.
- Also, there is no limit to the number of projects hotel owners can finance through the SBA when energy efficiencies are implemented.
- As low as 15% down keeps your cash working to grow your business
- Below-market FIXED interest rates with payments fully-amortized over 20 years, no balloon
- Franchised or independent hotels qualify
- Funds can be used for purchase, construction (including land), expansion, renovation and equipment/furnishings
- Download our hotel loan guide to learn more about the advantages of the SBA 504 loan for hotels.
The tight margins of hotel ownership make every dollar count. The low down payment and below-market interest of the SBA 504 loan make this an attractive option for hotel financing.
Compare owning vs. leasing or explore financing options