TMC’s Community Advantage Program Featured Loan
The Piedmont Piano Company Story
Piedmont Piano Company is a retail piano store, selling new and used pianos, piano rentals, and providing music studio rentals and music lessons. Located in the heart of Oakland, CA, the company is a 35-year-old, family-owned, iconic institution to the city. TMC’s SBA 7(a) Community Advantage program allowed Piedmont Piano Company, an SBA 504 client of TMC Financing’s for the last three years, to increase their working capital and operational expenses.
The Community Advantage loan program ensured that Piedmont Piano could hire more employees and make inventory purchases, specifically to obtain high-end, European pianos.
Benefits of a Community Advantage Loan
- Fee Waivers on all loans in 2014!
- No or low down payment (depending upon the use of the loan, no capital injection may be required)
- Terms starting at 10 years
- Variable rates tied to Prime
- Streamlined, simplified paperwork
- Speedy approvals
To learn more about TMC’s Community Advantage program click here.