SBA 504 equipment loan: affordable financing for fixtures, furnishings, machinery & equipment
The SBA 504 loan program allows business owners to finance equipment and other fixed assets, such as fixtures, furnishings and machinery, in conjunction with purchasing real estate property. Machinery, equipment and other assets that have a useful life of 10 or more years can be purchased with an SBA 504 equipment loan independent of real estate.
- As low as 10% down preserves working capital
- Below-market fixed interest rates
- Terms of 10 to 25 years, based on useful life of the equipment
- No maximum loan amount (unlike 7a loan), so it’s flexible enough to meet your needs
TMC Financing can finance the following types of equipment:
- Manufacturing equipment
- Commercial printing equipment
- Food processing machinery
- Medical & dental equipment
- Lab & technical equipment
- Gym & fitness equipment
- Laundry & dry cleaning equipment
- Hotel furnishings and fixtures
Contact our loan experts to discuss machinery and equipment financing.