Small Business Loan
Community Advantage Loan Program
An affordable financing option designed to help small business owners at any stage in their business.
If your business operates in an underserved area in Arizona, California, Nevada, or Oregon, you may be eligible for an SBA Community Advantage Loan. This loan option is an affordable financing option designed to help small business owners at any stage in their business. The loan can be used to purchase inventory or equipment, for working capital, tenant improvements, or other business expenses.
- Minimum loan amount $50,000 to maximum loan amount $250,000
- Loan term of 7-25 years, depending on the use of funds
- Low, variable rates tied to Prime, currently as low as 6% (based on risk profile assessment)
- Streamlined, simplified paperwork and speedy approval process
- Available for start-up and existing businesses
- SBA guarantee allows us to provide financing at a competitive rate
- Affordable capital compared to other nontraditional loans
- Funds can be used for working capital, operating expenses, tenant improvements, equipment, business acquisition, and refinancing of business debt
- Complimentary business counseling
- No prepayment penalties if real estate is not involved
- Credit: Must have a reasonable personal credit score and an acceptable explanation for any derogatory marks for principal borrowers
- Capital investment: startups 20%, business acquisitions 10%
- Show sufficient cash flow to make payments
- Projections reviewed for businesses affected by COVID-19
- Flexibility to waive some requirements for businesses in low-moderate income communities and veteran-owned businesses
Arizona, California, Nevada, and Oregon
Fill out the form below to see if you are eligible for the Community Advantage loan program.