TMC Annual Trolley Tour 2013
Every year TMC staff and members of our Board of Directors hop on a SF Trolley and visit a selection of our San Francisco-based clients. Every year TMC assists hundreds of businesses with obtaining SBA real estate financing throughout California and Nevada. The annual trolley tour provides an opportunity for our staff and board members to see first-hand the positive impact of SBA financing on a variety of businesses.
This year we visited the following businesses which have recently purchased commercial real estate with SBA 504 financing provided by TMC:
Our first stop was Pablo Inc an interior design firm focused on lighting design.
• 888 Marin Street San Francisco
• The office is a large warehouse in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco.
• When the landlord was looking to sell buying was critical for Pablo Inc as it’s hard to find warehouse space in the city.
• The SBA 504 loan helped Pablo Inc reinvest capital in marketing and hiring/retaining new employees.
Our next stop was Principal Builders a General Contracting firm.
• 616 Minna Street San Francisco
• Principal Builders is located in San Francisco’s SOMA District.
• Recently voted as one of the Bay Area’s Fastest Growing Companies.
• TMC and the SBA 504 program helped Principal Builders to conserve liquidity and re-invest in their business to increase branding efforts gain equity in San Francisco real estate and hire additional employees.
Our final stop was Boor Bridges a Commercial and Residential Architecture and Interior Design firm.
• 921-927 Larkin Street San Francisco
• Boor Bridges purchased an office built in 1907 full of charm and character in San Francisco’s Tenderloin area.
• Bridges is passionate about helping to revitalize the Tenderloin neighborhood acting as pioneers in the revival process.
• The SBA 504 loan allowed Boor Bridges to find an office with the right amount of “creative space” for the growing firm.
• You can read Bonnie Bridges’ blog article “Lurkin on Larkin” describing her experience with SBA and TMC here.
To see more photos from the tour check out our Facebook album: TMC’s 2013 Trolley Tour.