Help your clients consolidate or refinance real estate loans
The SBA 504 Refinance Program allows lenders to help business owners to access equity trapped in their commercial real estate holdings. Lenders can boost loan production and generate new fee income from a quality portfolio, while minimizing risk, as TMC’s 504 second lien allows banks to limit their exposure to 50 percent of the total refinance loan.
Help your clients access cash trapped in equity and use it for business expenses.
What is the SBA 504 Refinance Loan Program?
An SBA 504 loan is government-backed financing that can be used to refinance debt previously incurred for commercial real estate and fixed-asset projects. The loan program comes with three huge advantages.
Questions about the SBA 504 Refinance Program?
Connect with our SBA 504 Loan Experts
Advantages of TMC Financing’s SBA 504 Refinance Loan
- Financing up to 90% of the appraised property value. For cash out projects, up to 85% financing is available.
- Cash out up to 20% of the value of the property for working capital needs
- Pay salaries, rent, utilities, inventory or other obligations of the business with cash previously trapped in equity
- Below-market interest rate, currently, 3.01% fixed for 25 years
- The ability to consolidate multiple loans
- Existing equity often fulfills the down payment requirement
SBA 504 Refinance Eligibility Guidelines
- Almost any owner-occupied property will qualify: minimum 51% owner-occupied and meet all other SBA 504 eligibility guidelines at time of application
- Existing loan must be at least 6 months old
- At least 85% of existing loan must have been for SBA 504-eligible purposes
- Loan may be subject to a federal agency guarantee (meaning existing SBA 504 or 7(a) loans may be eligible) but the original lender must be unwilling to adjust the terms
- Other assets can be used as collateral to get to 90% LTV
- Up to 20% of the appraised value can be used for cash out for other business expenses
- Appraisal not due at application, but will be required for funding
Learn how this small business worked with TMC Financing to refinance their debt with an SBA 504 loan!