The Coleman Report is awarded 2017 small business lending professional awards in six categories.
- Main Street Lenders of the Year
- SBA 7(a) Lenders of the Year
- SBA 504 Lenders of the Year
- Rural Small Business Lenders of the Year
- Mission-Based Small Business Lenders of the Year
- Emerging Leader Small Business Lenders of the Year (Under 40)
Coleman 2017 Main Street Lenders of the Year is announced today for five well deserving small business lending professionals. Congratulations to this year’s 2017 Main Street Lenders of the Year!
Barbara Morrison, President & CEO, TMC Development, California
Barbara Morrison is a trailblazer to the fullest extent of the word. She entered the workforce at a time when employment opportunities for women were limited. Barbara landed a job as the only female on the trading desk at a firm in San Francisco. From the trading desk, Barbara went to the San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Economic Development as an unpaid intern. It was there that she first learned about the Small Business Administration’s loan programs and was selected to help develop and implement the city’s first SBA loan program.