If your business operates in an underserved area in California, you may be eligible for an SBA Community Advantage Loan to purchase inventory or equipment, working capital, tenant improvements or other business expenses.
- SBA loan fees waived on loans under $150,000
- Minimum loan amount $50,000 to maximum loan amount $250,000
- Loan term of 10-25 years, depending on use of funds
- Low, variable rates tied to Prime, currently as low as 6.25% (based on risk profile assessment)
- Streamlined, simplified paperwork and speedy approval process
To determine your eligibility, contact our loan experts. We’ll work with you to tailor a financing package that meets your needs, credit capacity and SBA program guidelines.